The HealFusion syringe pump S7 integrates touch screen technology to make the operation of the syringe pump easier and faster. With modular design, the syringe pump can be flexibly stacked and combined into a multi-channel station, so that department resources can be adjusted reasonably at any time, and the utilization rate can be improved.
Flexible and easy to use
Small size · Light weight · Modular design
Two pumps can be stacked on each other without tools to form a multi-channel infusion.
Small size, the same number of pumps occupies less space than similar products when stacked.
Light weight (less than 2kg), easy to carry.
Simple tray/handle design for quick assembly and disassembly.
Revolutionary touch screen design
● 3.5-inch large TFT color LCD touch screen + keyboard dual operations
● Common functions can be reached with one key. Online titration, pressure setting and online detection, one-key clearing of accumulated liquid volume, marking of drug names, etc.
● Marquee observed within 5 meters.
● Abundant infusion modes: rate mode, R/T mode, V/T mode, weight mode, first dose mode, gradient mode, intermittent mode, sequence mode, relay mode, drop mode
● Day and night mode
● Wireless networking function
● Drug library
● Event records with time tags
● Work with Dock station for one-stop power supply and bedside infusion management
Using high-precision stepping motor and precision machining transmission system, the accuracy is ±2%
Fast start function eliminates error caused by starting delay
● 11 level occlusion pressure detection
● Dynamic Pressure Surveillance (DPS) and Anti-bolus
● Double bubble detection with 5 levels detection
● IPX3 waterproof
● Dual CPU
● Anti-gravity free flow
● Using PBT new material
● Online titration function