Syringe Infusion Pump
A syringe pump is basically an infusion pump used to deliver small amounts of fluid or medication at regular intervals. The fluid may or may not contain any medication. It is widely used in the medical, laboratory and research fields. It is very useful in reducing the workload of the staff and reducing any type of errors. In addition, it reduces any type of pain and illness suffered by patients due to regular injections of medication. Syringe infusion pumps have built-in computers and screens that can be used to display information and alert healthcare providers in case of loose syringes, blockages, low batteries, etc. Syringe pumps are also used for electrostatic spinning, dilution and palliative care.
What are the different types of syringe infusion pumps?
There are 5 types of syringe pumps.
1. Syringe pumps for infusion only - in this case, the plunger is pushed forward by a motor to deliver the fluid
2. Push/pull and continuous flow syringe pumps - in this case, the two pumps communicate with each other through a synchronization table, which creates a flexible system that can be reconfigured for continuous flow (push/pull) or operate independently at any time
3. Infusion / Withdrawal pump - it works similar to the infusion pump, but at the end of the run the motor reverses and the plunger moves in the opposite direction, allowing the syringe to fill again
4. High pressure syringe pumps - the diameter of the syringe pump is smaller, thus increasing the pressure
5. Low flow pumps - these pumps have finer syringes, which provide smoother action
What are syringe pumps used for?
Syringe infusion pumps are used for.
◮ if there is severe pain or if a constant flow of medication is needed
◮ When the patient is unable to swallow the medication
◮ When the patient is agitated or in pain
◮ To give analgesics, antiemetics and other medications
Why buy a syringe pump online from HEDY?
►discounts - we offer deep discounts on all our products
►FAST SHIPPING - We will deliver your product within 3-5 business days, depending on covid restrictions
►COD - We offer cash on delivery for all products
►We also offer EMI options
►100% Genuine - You can rest assured that all our products are 100% genuine
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the key points to consider when buying a syringe pump online?
Before buying a syringe infusion pump online, you should always consider the following points.
► The brand of the product
► Spare batteries
►Can it be easily transported?
►The cost of the product
►Ease of use and efficiency
►Delivery modes, such as flow rate, VT mode and drug mode
What accessories can be replaced inside the syringe pump?
Disposable items are batteries, syringes and wires.